Almond flour or almond meal is one of the best substitute for the rice, tapioca, and corn flours that we use for gluten-free baking. Unlike the rice, tapioca, and corn flours, almond flour has its own unique nutty taste and flavor, smell, and texture. Add some flaxseed powder to add more richness and crunch to the bread. Enjoy this bread with the cheese spread of your choice.
- Almond Flour – 500 gms (2 and 1/4 cups)
- Flaxseed Powder – 4 tbsp (1/4 cup)
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Eggs – 5 number
- Honey – ½ tsp
- Olive Oil – 1 tbsp
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and grease the bread loaf tin with oil.
- Take a large bowl and add almond flour, flaxseed powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix everything well with an electric whisk.
- Add Eggs, honey, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar to the dry mixture and mix well with an electric whisk.
- Pour the dough in to the greased bread loaf tin.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180°C.
- Let it cool for 10 -15 minutes before slicing and serving.