These muffins are perfect for your breakfast or for the picnic. You can make these muffins with blueberries also. Just pop-in the blueberries instead of apples and raisins and enjoy!
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 115 gms
- Sugar – 75 gms
- Butter – 60 gms
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Eggs (Large) – 1 number
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Apple – 1 cup (finely diced)
- Raisins – ¼ cup
- Cook diced apples in a pan with cinnamon and honey. Keep them aside.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Prepare the muffin tray by lining the muffin paper cups.
- Sieve the maida, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and keep the flour mixture aside
- In another bowl, whisk melted butter (cooled at room temperature), egg, milk, and vanilla essence
- Add maida mixture to butter mixture with spatula.
- Add cooked apple and raisins and stir once or twice lightly.
- Pour the mixture in the muffin cups and sprinkle raisins on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes till golden brown.