The sweetest thing about these mug cakes is that they are so simple to make. They are just the right amount to cater to your cake-cravings anytime. You just have to mix all the ingredients and bake in a microwave for 1 minute. That’s it! Your cake is ready.
- Almond Flour – 4 tbsp (1/4 cup or 20 gms)
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup or Honey – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Coconut Oil – 1 tsp
- Egg – 1 number (large)
- Baking Powder – ¼ tsp
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or in big cup till a smooth mixture is formed.
- Grease the mug with butter/coconut oil/vegetable oil.
- Pour the batter in the cup and microwave for 1 or 1.5 minutes.
- Take it out, let it cool down, and enjoy.