I will be honest here. I have tried so many eggless vanilla cupcakes recipes that I have lost count of them. This one by far has the best texture and tastes good too 🙂 The good thing about this cupcake is that it doesn’t have any complicated process or any special ingredient. Made from the common cake ingredients, you can make this delicious cupcake in a jiffy.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 250 gms (2 cups)
- Sugar – 200 gms (2 cups)
- Milk – 240 ml (1 cup)
- Vegetable Oil – 120 ml (1/2 cup)
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Line the cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together and sieve flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a separate large bowl, add milk, apple cider vinegar, oil, and vanilla essence. Mix everything together well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Mix to a smooth mixture.
- Pour the batter into the moulds. Fill till the 3/4th of the cup.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes at 180°C. Check with the toothpick, if completely done.
- Allow them to cool completely before putting the frosting.