It comes out at a beautiful sponge cake and can be a perfect gluten-free cake for any celebration. Just like any other flourless cake, this cake is also extremely simple to make. Just mix all the ingredients in a bowl, fold in the chocolate chips, and bake for 30 minutes. Make this cake much more tastier by making a chocolate and peanut butter glaze.
- Peanut Butter – 125 gms (½ cup)
- Sugar – 100 gms (½ cup)
- Eggs – 3 numbers
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Chocolate Chips – ¼ cup
Ingredients for Glaze
- Peanut Butter – 65 gms (¼ cup)
- Chocolate Chips – 45 gms (¼ cup)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and dust the 6” baking dish.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl except for the chocolate chips. Mix well with an electric whisk.
- Fold-in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C. Insert a tooth pick to check if the cake is cooked. Once done, take the cake out and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.