If you like peanut butter, these muffins are for you. With just 2 tbsp of flour and 4 tbsp of sugar, these muffins are all about peanut butter and bananas. Although, they do not rise as much as other muffins, their taste lies in their density and moistness. Just gather all the ingredients and blend them together – a perfect recipe for your breakfast.
- Peanut Butter – 180 gms (1 cup)
- Coconut Flour – 2 tbsp
- Sugar – 45 gms (1/4 cup)
- Eggs – 2 number
- Banana – 2 number (ripened and sliced)
- Milk – As required to make a smooth batter
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Chocolate Chips – ½ cup
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and grease the muffin trays. You can also line them with muffin liners.
- In a blender, add bananas and sufficient milk to make a smooth paste.
- Add peanut butter to the mixture and blend again until a smooth mixture has been formed.
- Pour the remaining ingredients and blend everything together.
- Mix chocolate chips in the batter and pour the mixture in the muffin tray and bake for 17-18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, do the tooth pick test. Once the muffins are done, take out the tray and let them cool for 10 minutes.