Making Vanilla mug cakes are as easy and simple as spreading jam and butter on the bread and enjoying with your tea/coffee. Just mix up everything and microwave for a minute. You can also mix all the ingredients in the same mug in which you are baking. Yes, it is that simple 🙂 You can also make this recipe with almond flour in place of gluten-free flour.
- Gluten-free flour – 6 tbsp (1/4 cup + 2 tbsp)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 2 tbsp (add only if the batter is thick)
- Coconut Oil/Melted Butter – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1 number (large)
- Baking Powder – ¼ tsp
- Chocolate Chips for sprinkling
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl or in big cup till a smooth mixture is formed.
- Grease the mug with butter/coconut oil/vegetable oil.
- Pour the batter in the cup and microwave for 1 or 1.5 minutes.
- Take it out, let it cool down, and enjoy.