This cake is for all the peanut butter lovers. A perfect cake for a celebration with your friends on a cold winter evening with a mug of hot coffee. Make this cake hundred times more delicious by spreading cream cheese frosting on the top. Also, I am using the creamy peanut butter in this recipe which I would suggest over the chunky peanut butter.
- All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 150 gms (1 cup and 3 tbsp)
- Sugar – 50 gms (1/4 cup)
- Brown Sugar – 100 gms (½ cup)
- Peanut Butter – 125 gms
- Butter – 60 gms (1/4 cup)
- Eggs – 2 numbers
- Milk – ½ cup (115 ml)
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – ½ tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Ingredients for Frosting
- Cream Cheese – 110 gms
- Peanut Butter – 3 tbsp
- Icing Sugar – 110 gms (1 cup)
- Milk – 2-3 tbsp
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C and dust the baking dish (Bundt mould) with butter and maida.
- Sieve together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Keep it aside.
- Add butter in a bowl and beat it with an electric whisk until light and fluffy. Add the white sugar and brown sugar to the butter and whisk again for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter to the butter and sugar mixture. Mix it well.
- Add the eggs (one egg at a time) and vanilla essence and whisk properly.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternatively to the wet mixture starting with flour and ending with flour.
- Transfer the batter to the bundt pan and bake for 40-45 minutes at 180°C.
- Check after 45 minutes (insert a tooth-pick to check) to see if the cake is completely cooked.
- Once done, take the cake out of the oven and let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix all the frosting ingredients and spread over the cake.