Make this pizza when you do not have a pizza base (with bread). This evening snack for the kids can be made in a jiffy and you can add as many vegetables you like.
- Bread Slices – 12-15 numbers
- Mozzarella Cheese (Grated) – 350 gms
- Paprika (Chopped – Different Colors) – 1 large cup
- Corn (boiled) – 1 cup
- Onion (Small – Chopped) – 1 number
- Italian Seasoning – 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – As required
- Oregano – As required
- Salt – As required
- Butter – To grease the muffin tray
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C. Butter the muffin tray and keep aside.
- Take a sharp-edged bowl or ring cutter and cut the circles out of each bread slice. Keep the round bread slices aside.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and add it to a bowl.
- Add chopped (cubed) capsicum, corn, chopped onion, Italian seasoning, and salt (as required) to the grated mozzarella cheese. Mix it properly.
- Place a bread slice in each muffin bowl. Add the mozzarella mixture in to each bread.
- Add some more mozzarella cheese on the top each muffin bowl.
- Place the muffin trays in the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C.
- After 20 minutes, take the muffin tray out and let it cool for 2-3 minutes. Remove the pizza muffins from the muffin tray.
- Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes and serve warm.