You can make this cake when your kids are asking for a chocolate cake. You can gather all the ingredients in 10 minutes and in just 5 minutes you can whisk everything together. Yes, that’s how easy it is!
- Whole Wheat Flour (Atta) – 95 gms (3/4 cup)
- Sugar – 100 gms (½ cup)
- Cocoa Powder – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 150 gms (3/4 cup)
- Oil – 40 ml
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Coffee Powder – ½ tbsp
- Vinegar – ½ tbsp
- Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Vinegar – ½ tsp
- Preheat the oven at 180°C and dust the baking dish.
- Sieve the wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, coffee powder, and cocoa powder together and keep the flour mixture aside.
- In a separate bowl, take sugar, milk, vanilla essence, oil, and vinegar. Mix everything together with a hand whisk.
- Add the flour mixture to the liquid mixture and mix properly with a hand whisk. Make sure the batter is smooth. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C.