I have shared the recipe for Buttercream Frosting, which can be used to make wonderful chocolate buttercream frosting also. The chocolate frosting recipe that I am sharing here gives you an extremely smooth and rich chocolate frosting with the nutty flavor of burnt butter. Do try this frosting on your chocolate cakes and cupcakes.
- Butter – 175 gms
- Icing Sugar – 250 gms (2 cups)
- Cocoa Powder – 85 gms (2/3 cup)
- Milk – ½ cup (6-7 tbsp)
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over the low heat.
- Add cocoa to the butter and mix the mixture until smooth and thick.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add Vanilla to the mixture.
- Keep adding milk and sugar alternatively till the desired consistency and sweetness is reached.